DECO 2 - Foundations - Sat Nov 18th
Cost:$195.00 per person
About this experience
DECO-2 Foundations builds on the technical skills learned in our first course. We focus on many additional piping techniques including floral, scroll work, swiss dots, cornelli lace, garlands and basket weave. This course highlights practical use of your tools over theory. Class notes will be provided for you at the end so you can focus on the hands-on. Artistic Cake Design values play in the kitchen, we believe perfectionism is a creativity killer so please expect to come to this course ready to make mistakes! For parents and home hobbyists, this course is sure to level up your decorating skills. This is a Certificate course that will add value to your work experience.
Here's what the course includes:
- Basket Weave Piping Tip
- 8” Round Iced Cake - Your choice of: Vanilla, Chocolate, Marble
- 6-Hours of Practice & Instruction (Includes Lunch-Break)
- Flat Ice Demo & Construction of a 4" high (x2 - 2” High) cake
- 5 Petal Flowers, Daffodils, Pansies & Mixed 5 Floral Spray
- Scroll Work, Garlands, Swiss Dots, Basket Weave
The Course will begin at 10am on the Saturdays and end around 4pm
Please let us know in the notes section who will be joining you if you purchase more then one course and indicate which flavor of cake you would like-Vanilla, Chocolate or Marble.
PREREQUISITE: DECO 1 - please do not book if you have not completed DECO 1
DECO 1 Decorating tools Required for this class
- Straight Spatula
- Angled Spatula
- Piping Tip: #3, #18, #104, #353 + Rose Nail
- QTY 3 - 12" Piping bags w/ Couplers
FOR AGES 16+
James Bloomfield is a 3rd Generation Baker and Buttercream Artist.